How to Build Your Business Through Social Media?February 6, 2022
Over the years, we’ve seen some ground-breaking and unexpected digital marketing trends. As most businesses are shifting to the internet, digital marketing has become an integral part of business growth.
Digital marketing has immensely grown over the years. From initial years of clickable ads to NFTs and augmented reality, digital marketing has seen some major growth. Digital marketing is at its peak in post COVID times and it’s expected to take over the traditional marketing methods in the next few years.
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 digital marketing trends that will see a rise in the year 2022.
- Personalized Content: Personalized ads and content will be huge in the year 2022. Audience targeted advertising is believed to create a more fruitful business in the year 2022. For curating and creating personalized ads, the businesses will need to understand how their audience is using the platform and its demographics. This will ensure that your content is reaching the right audience and moreover it will also increase customer loyalty. Businesses will need to understand and consider their target audience’s locations and cultural associations. The key is to make your audience feel seen and understood.
- Conversational Marketing: Conversational marketing isn’t anything new, but it will rise in the year 2022. Chatbot and live chat options will play a larger role in not only connecting to the consumers, but will also help in collecting the data that can be used to understand and analyse consumer mind-set and patterns.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI has advanced a lot in the past few years, enabling higher organic reach through more intuitive reporting, automating general marketing tasks like monitoring site traffic, and boosting search engine optimization. With its advancement, AI can now be used to predict customers’ moves. Hence, it becomes easier for a business to target the audience with a relatable product or service. This can eventually lead to higher conversion rates.
- NFTs: With the increase in people developing interest in crypto, NFTs have seen a considerable rise in e-commerce and social media spaces. NFTs can be a great way to sell your brand beyond its product and services, with social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook integrating and promoting crypto.
- Augmented Reality: Augmented Reality simply means an interactive real-world experience enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information. It consists of 3 basic features.
- Automated Email Marketing: Automated email marketing means sending emails to your customers based on triggers and schedules. Ever since the beginning of digital marketing, emails have been a most reliable channel. Promotional emails are a way to reach your target audience. But some people have stopped responding to these emails, and hence there’s a rise in personalized emails. Personalized email is a way to make your customer feel special. These mails can also make the customer feel as though the business is an individual entity.
- Micro-Influencer: Influencer marketing has a stillborn yet saturated marketing technique. Hence, the companies might start using micro-influencers to authenticate their marketing strategies. Real stories and emotions can always be used as great business advocates.
- Geofencing: Geo-fencing is a location-based service marketing wherein the software or the app uses RFID, GPS, Wi-Fi and cellular data to provoke a marketing notification when the mobile device enters or exits a certain geographic boundary. The global geofencing is expected to grow approximately by USD 2,387 million by 2023 at 27% of CARG between 2017 and 2023.
Digital marketing is highly dynamic. And with technology pacing, we will see a lot more ways in which the marketers will communicate with their audience. Keeping up with these trends will certainly help marketers to stay relevant and bring the best values.