How to Build Your Business Through Social Media?February 6, 2022
All You Need to Have for Being a Great Content WriterApril 12, 2022
Over the years, website designs gradually went from too many website elements to user-centric easy to navigating and seamless designs. Designers are eliminating the photo-centric layouts and moving towards typography, grids and lines. Website designers are working to make designs more sophisticated and assessable.
Hence if you’re a designer it’s only good if you keep up with these ever-changing trends and if you’re a business it important that your website looks fresh and modern. Here, we will discuss the trends that are likely to emerge in the realm of website designing in the year 2022.
- Minimalism: Minimalism is a classic trend of website design that is largely popular. The design aesthetic combines beauty and function. The clear goal is to leave out anything extra and keep the website limited to essentials. Common characteristics of minimalism in modern web design include.
- User-friendly navigation.
- Simplified colour schemes.
- Creative and bold use of typography.
- No use of overly animated transitions.
- Simple, flat backgrounds.
- 3D Design Elements: The 3D aesthetic is taking over the design space quite rapidly. Elements with a 3D flair might include shadows, animations, or layer effects to create depth and dimension. 3D design elements can enhance visual interest. 3D definitely is captivating and exciting. It’s engaging and enhances the feel of the website for the visitors. Interactive design is the key to curiosity.
- Interactive Typography: Designers will be seen experimenting with bold and interactive typography on the websites in the upcoming year. Various types of fonts in various styles can be used to create both minimalists as well as maximalist websites. The key here is to make the copy be more interactive by making it look like a graphic by putting it up in a certain style and size. Several designers are also finding creative ways to make the text interactive by using effects like hover-state.
- Non-Traditional Scrolling: Designers are now skipping the familiar vertical navigation and experimenting with non-traditional scrolling like sideways navigation. Horizontal scrolling can make the website more memorable and fun. The fluid motion of different design elements creates a sense of progression even when static, driving the user to keep scrolling.
- Illustrations: Designers are starting to explore several illustrations style like collage illustration, abstract illustration, etc. to open up more white space in the design. Collage style graphics lets you incorporate images without having to focus the entire design around images. While abstract illustrations with their more organic textures give a natural and sophisticated touch to the website.
- Split-Screen Aesthetics: This trend from a few years back is coming back with a force in the year 2022. The split-screen layout is an interesting way to break up a design. It gives contrast, visual interest, and content break to your website. the best split-screen designs do both things:
- They provide a strong visual experience.
- They use multiple entry points to delve deeper into the content.
- Delight: Extra-ordinary imagery, animations, transitions, sound, gradients, etc.; the designers are exploring them all in order to make the website more wholesome. These elements add usability and reliability to the website while also sparking pleasure. Imagination is the limit here.
Thus, the coming year is filled with exciting design trends for you to try out. Think about how are you going to merge it all in your upcoming creations. And while you do it, don’t forget to have fun while you’re at it.